About Me

My photo
I'm a girl with passion for makeup! I am obsessed you can say. But who loves make up and isnt? I looove MAC, Elf, Nars, Make up forever, Stila, and etc... Pretty much anything thats good! I currently reside in NE Wisconsin, in college going for a Human Bio with an emphasis in health sciences. I am also married to a great husband of 4 years and have a beautiful baby girl! I cannot be where I am without him and my family. Any questions just ask! I'm very open!

Monday, July 20, 2009

so i'm mad at myself for not doing my contest video.. arrghh. just not motivated enough. besides the stupid internet has been doing weird things lately so I am not able to upload my videos lately.... *sigh*

Stay tuned for my contest ladies.. im soo sorry!! ahhhh.
but i did decide to put a MAC item in my contest prizes.
I can't tell yet! eheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment