About Me

My photo
I'm a girl with passion for makeup! I am obsessed you can say. But who loves make up and isnt? I looove MAC, Elf, Nars, Make up forever, Stila, and etc... Pretty much anything thats good! I currently reside in NE Wisconsin, in college going for a Human Bio with an emphasis in health sciences. I am also married to a great husband of 4 years and have a beautiful baby girl! I cannot be where I am without him and my family. Any questions just ask! I'm very open!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

LOTD: Everyday Look w/peek of purple

Mac's Carbon on outer edge(stay close to eyelid)
Parfait Amour on outer bottom lash line
White cream eyeliner on bottom inner crease
Hip cream eyeliner on top and bottom lashline(smudged out)

Yay! I'm excited. 6 Flags tomorrow! Pretty excited cause about every time(well EVERY time) we plan to go something comes up! even with school! I moved both times I had a chance to go! Yep! Believe it or not! I have never been on a rollercoaster.. not too scared though.. which is awkward... cuz I'm always a scaredy cat! aha.. But I'm prob gonna pull an all nighter. There is noo wayy I can sleep tonight.. besides, it would only be 5 hours. so why not stay up?! Now what to do is the question... *sigh*

So this whole weekend I won't be updating much.. but come back and check on Sunday night or Monday morning! I will be heading to my first CCO! so excited. The one near Gurnee, Il. I think its in Wisconsin though. Wish me luck! I hope to find a LOT of cool things there!! I would be wayyy to disappointed! So that's my schpiel for today! G'nite y'all! Have a wonderful weekend!

♥Ceebabyyx

No comments:

Post a Comment