About Me

My photo
I'm a girl with passion for makeup! I am obsessed you can say. But who loves make up and isnt? I looove MAC, Elf, Nars, Make up forever, Stila, and etc... Pretty much anything thats good! I currently reside in NE Wisconsin, in college going for a Human Bio with an emphasis in health sciences. I am also married to a great husband of 4 years and have a beautiful baby girl! I cannot be where I am without him and my family. Any questions just ask! I'm very open!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My night out look: Smoky Gorgeous Golden



What I Used:

FACE: Elf's Cover stick, Clinique's Transparent Blended Face powder in 04, Mac's Harmony blush for contouring, Mac's Eversun for apples of my cheeks

EYES: Mac's Gorgeous Gold e/s inner half of crease, Mac's Goldmine e/s middle of eyelid, Mac's Carbon e/s outer crease, Mac's Vanilla on brow bone for highlight, Elf's brightening eyeliner in Black for drawing the v-shape on my outer crease, dollar store(carlo di roma) white creamy liner bottom inner lash line, dollar store waterproof eyeliner (carlo di roma) on my water line.

LIPS: Red Earth Lipstick in Innocense





Video Version...

2 comments:

  1. hey! you decided to join! welcome to addicting world of blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw your page and seem like you just came onto the wonderful world of makeup junkee lover... well...welcome... nice look... i love it...

    ReplyDelete