About Me

My photo
I'm a girl with passion for makeup! I am obsessed you can say. But who loves make up and isnt? I looove MAC, Elf, Nars, Make up forever, Stila, and etc... Pretty much anything thats good! I currently reside in NE Wisconsin, in college going for a Human Bio with an emphasis in health sciences. I am also married to a great husband of 4 years and have a beautiful baby girl! I cannot be where I am without him and my family. Any questions just ask! I'm very open!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

random blog/update!

I've been soo busy and just have not updated on here..
ugghhhhhhhhhh..! i feel like im lagging on something
just because i havent done a post in a while.. *sigh*

sorry. i hope to post something up within this next week!
its the first week of school and i shouldnt be getting much
homework.

i'm so lost about what i am supposed to do tomorrow!
i am supposed to go to an orientation at school for
my job there but, THEY HAVENT TOLD ME WHERE TO GO!!
wtf!? so tomorrow i will have to go early and ask my way
to the orientation... wtf!!!!!!!!!!!

but otherwise, im doing good. i have some vids up on youtube so
if you guys wanna check that out..
umm any other questions please let me know.
i know what a dumb update.... gah..
get at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment