About Me

My photo
I'm a girl with passion for makeup! I am obsessed you can say. But who loves make up and isnt? I looove MAC, Elf, Nars, Make up forever, Stila, and etc... Pretty much anything thats good! I currently reside in NE Wisconsin, in college going for a Human Bio with an emphasis in health sciences. I am also married to a great husband of 4 years and have a beautiful baby girl! I cannot be where I am without him and my family. Any questions just ask! I'm very open!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

NONMAKEUP RELATED: Apartment/CAR/school

So my hubby just bought a new car yesterday. Honda civic lx 98. Yep. I know. Its not all that but its something. He thinks its the shi-i-i-i-i-i-t. Well not really but he reallllyyy reallyyy likes it. For having a cavalier as our first car, he thinks the civic is like a louis vuitton to a walmart purse. *sigh*


anddddddddddd, we are looking for a new apartment. We think we found one we liked. $440 and everything is included! i couldn't believe it either. And its not that crap-of-a-place. It's very pretty. but small... which is good cause then its cozy. Right? But we still have to turn in the applications. So wish us luck!

andddd, SCHOOL IS ABOUT TO START! The hubby already started school today. This summer was a good summer ya'll. I am gonna be working 2 jobs, and i have a friggn 5 credit class!! (anatomy and physiology) 12 credits total only but i feel like im gonna have to work suuuppperrrr hard this semester. I'm excited for school though. There's something about walking in the hall of the university that is calming or something to that affect.

I hope everything turns out. I hope. :D
g'nite mates. <3you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment