About Me

My photo
I'm a girl with passion for makeup! I am obsessed you can say. But who loves make up and isnt? I looove MAC, Elf, Nars, Make up forever, Stila, and etc... Pretty much anything thats good! I currently reside in NE Wisconsin, in college going for a Human Bio with an emphasis in health sciences. I am also married to a great husband of 4 years and have a beautiful baby girl! I cannot be where I am without him and my family. Any questions just ask! I'm very open!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Prettyandcute.com (CIRCLE LENSES)

SO everyone knows that them circle lenses are getting verryyyy POPULAR!!
I have found a site that sells them at a reasonable price. (If anyone finds a better one please do tell!) But I'd like you to do me a favor and add them on myspace!

When you add them, in the message please say that I sent you. It would be greatly appreciated.. I really want a free lens.. So please help me get one!

plus, they have free shipping or you instead you can choose to have a hello kitty (or other cute themes) contact lens case!

They're myspace is:

MYSPACE.COM/PRETTY-AND-CUTE

please add them and say" CHOUA THAO SENT ME"

thank you!
let me know if you do this.
thanks soo muchh again!


1 comment:

  1. i've been wanting circle lenses for awhile now; can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete