About Me

My photo
I'm a girl with passion for makeup! I am obsessed you can say. But who loves make up and isnt? I looove MAC, Elf, Nars, Make up forever, Stila, and etc... Pretty much anything thats good! I currently reside in NE Wisconsin, in college going for a Human Bio with an emphasis in health sciences. I am also married to a great husband of 4 years and have a beautiful baby girl! I cannot be where I am without him and my family. Any questions just ask! I'm very open!

Friday, August 7, 2009

LOTD: Neutral Browns/ Mark Representative!!



This was actually a request by my friend Mak3uplov3r.. So thanks to her. Here is what i used:

Clinique Touch tint for Eyes: Nude Sparkle (Discontinued)

MAC:
Fix+
Vanilla E/s (highlight/lid)
Satin Taupe E/s (Upper Crease)
Swiss Chocolate E/s (crease)

Rimmel Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black

Mark Make it Big Mascara Git it HERE>>>( http://cthao.mymarkstore.com )

Mac Harmony Blush (contour)
Mac Eversun Blush
Mac Shy Girl L/s
Mac Lip 65 L/g


________________________________________________


Oh yea. and I forgot to mention that I am now a MARK rep. If you don't already know, Mark is a , lets say, daughter brand of Avon.. plus, they are much "hipper" (if thats a word) and supposedly "cooler"..

As for what I think of it? I think the product is reasonable for the prices. It's not too expensive. Plus, the eyeshadows and blushes are very pigmented.. Also, mark does sell clothing, jewelry, and skin care/bath and body products. SO you should def check them out!

http://CTHAO.mymarkstore.com

Please support me and if you dont want to buy anything, please sign up with the site and give your email address. :D It would be GREATLY appreciated!

Oh yea, and my favorite product from mark is their mascara! OMGGGGG! I have to say that it has the biggest brush I have everrrrrrr seeen! And it is soo good on my lashes, makes them thick and plump! Ohhhweee, just the way i liike it! aha.


L:Mark mascara , R:Cover Girl Lash Blast
Look at the size of the wand compared to the Lash Blast! and i thought that wand was big!!!


The pallete.. A blush and 2 eyeshadows.. Very cute, something i would use for everyday! Similar to satin taupe!


The lipstick... Very cute color! Not as red as it looks on camera


here is the brush set it came with..



The case everything came in! so adorable! I will def be using this to travel!


The lipgloss that came with the kit.. in Fig. Great neutral color!



It's called "flip for it" color kit. Lipglosses/Lipsticks and Eyeshadow/Blush on the go!
Great for traveling! Such a good idea!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I subbed to your blog, I hope you dont mind! =D its foolishxlady from youtube!

    OMG I'm not a fan of mascara, but I love Make It Big! The wand is huge!! But I find its easier to apply with! Now if only they made a clear mascara with a wand that big... lol.

    ReplyDelete