About Me

My photo
I'm a girl with passion for makeup! I am obsessed you can say. But who loves make up and isnt? I looove MAC, Elf, Nars, Make up forever, Stila, and etc... Pretty much anything thats good! I currently reside in NE Wisconsin, in college going for a Human Bio with an emphasis in health sciences. I am also married to a great husband of 4 years and have a beautiful baby girl! I cannot be where I am without him and my family. Any questions just ask! I'm very open!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A True Too Faced Palette?

So I bought this palette at Gordmans. For those of you who don't know what that is, its kind of like, TJ maxx, Ross, etc. When I saw this, it def caught my eye. I could've sworn this was the Too faced neutral palette. Since it was only listed for $4.99, I couldn't pass it up. I decided to buy it even though it didn't have the "too faced" logo on it.

I got home and checked the Sephora website to compare the two palettes. The cover is not the same. The eye on the one I bought is slightly looking to the right more. *disappointed* But The colors are named the exact same. It even has the 3 How-to cards. They are exactly the same, except for the font on the top left corner. Hmmmm...



^As you can tell, there is no "Too faced" logo.

________

Below is the one from the sephora site.

So I guess this palette turns out to be a copy-cat. I just can't imagine that the other company would use the exact same names for the eyeshadows...? I haven't really swatched the palette so Idk if the color pay off is as good. For $4.99, I guess it wasn't a bad deal.

What do you guys think? could it be an older version?
Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment