About Me

My photo
I'm a girl with passion for makeup! I am obsessed you can say. But who loves make up and isnt? I looove MAC, Elf, Nars, Make up forever, Stila, and etc... Pretty much anything thats good! I currently reside in NE Wisconsin, in college going for a Human Bio with an emphasis in health sciences. I am also married to a great husband of 4 years and have a beautiful baby girl! I cannot be where I am without him and my family. Any questions just ask! I'm very open!

Monday, September 5, 2011

CHEAP, HUGE BLOG SALE!!! (9-5-2011) makeup, accessories, more!

UPDATED 9-13-2011

PAYPAL ONLY, EVERYTHING SOLD AS IS. US/ CANADE ONLY!
first come, first serve
dont be afraid to make offers! :) I would like to be reasonable with the prices! need to get rid of because I am moving soon!

Sale Disclaimer:

-I am not liable for items lost.
The most i can do is give a confirmation/tracking code.
-Also, I assume I have permission
to send items to you if you are under
18 years old. You have to be 18 to have
a paypal anyway...


shipping:
(includes confirmation)
1-2 items: $2.50
3+items: $3.50 +.$50 per item


HAPPY SHOPPING! Thank you! <3





MAKEUP



LEFT:Urban Decay mini eyeliners in Crash and Bourbon $ 6 each or both for $10 (swatched),
Loreal Eyebrow pencil with setting powder $1 (swatched)
Right: Cargo Lipgloss in Luxor $4 (used less than 10xs), Benefit benetint Pocket pal with Lip gloss $8 (tried dont like), physicians formula conceal rx $5 (tried, dont like)

Everything in picture for $25


Left to Right: DDF Moisturizer $12 (used/tried), Mac Prep+Prime $10 (used, about 75% should be left) SOLD, Mac nc44 mineralize skinfinish foundation $12 (NEED TO GET RID OF too dark for me, make offer)



TOP ROW: Mac Cream Base in Root $6 (swatched), Stila Gold Glow Trio $6 (used), Elf Concealer Palette $1(swatched)
BOTTOM ROW: MAC Vanilla Pigment (Old Packaging!- brand new) $15 SOLD, RocknRepublic Blush in Xrated $19 (swatched) SOLD, Elf complexion powder $1(used less than 5xs)


Lorac Setting Powder $5 (swatched)



Red Cherry Lashes #505 $2



Box of 10 Lashes $4








10 comments:

  1. All the the lipsticks, beginner eyeshadow lot and all the jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything for $110 + shipping! justzipyourlid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serious about purchasing everything will pay immediately by paypal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I would like these items:
    Mac viva glam VI $7
    Mac nc42 mineralize skinfinish foundation $12
    I live in Canada.
    mjb.mac17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi i'd like the vanilla pigment and xrated blush.
    pp - [sheranina] @ gmail . com

    would you accept $35 gifted? lmk =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm interested in the R&R Blush in X-Rated.
    paypal email: candii210@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You still have the RnR blush, MAC blush and Viva Glam lipstick still available?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also interested in the leaf necklace. You can invoice me at rebecca.akolo@students.ocpm.edu. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. are you willing to ship to india ?

    ReplyDelete